Host your next event at Aberdeen Bead Company!
Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Farewell Gatherings,
Baby Showers, Team Building, Church Groups, Fundraisers and more!
- In-studio parties can be booked when studio classes are not going on – must call to make reservations. However, if you have a party of 10 or more people a scheduled class can be closed to the public.
- Be sure to make reservations early to get it on the ABC calendar!
- You choose the painting you want for your party – options available on website and Facebook.
- Adult Parties: $25.00 per person and materials included – 16 X 20″ canvas, palettes, brushes, paint, aprons, etc.
- Children’s Parties: $25.00 per child. Materials included – 11 x 14″ canvas, palettes, brushes, paint, aprons, etc. You are welcome to bring in additional food if you want. We supply cupcakes and your choice of lemonade or fruit punch. $75.00 non-refundable security deposit. Need 72 hour cancellation notice.
- Party invitations also available
OR an ABC Paint Party can come to you!
Maybe you want to paint in the comfort of your own venue… or your Team Building Event on site… or maybe you’re having quests over and you want to do something new…
We’ll bring the ABC Paint Experience right to your door!!!
- Book early for an event!
- Choose your own painting for your event.
- $25.00 per person and materials included – 16 x 20″ canvas, palettes, brushes, paint, aprons, etc
- $25.00 per person for children’s events – off site birthday parties include a goody bag and all of the materials listed above.
- There is a 10 painter minimum.
- There is a $50 travel/ set-up fee to travel 30 miles or more from studio.
- Invitations available.
Host an event at your location, sell Studio Gift Certificates, or host an event at the ABC Studio – no matter the venue, AberdeenBead Company will work with you to create a successful fundraiser. Aberdeen Bead Company donates a portion of the revenues back to your special event. Call for more information.
1. Is there an age requirement for attending a class?
Kid’s classes start at age 5 and go up to 13 years of age – check: www.aberdeenbeadco.com for a full Google calendar!
Children 12 & up can attend the adult classes with a grown-up, however in order to sip alcoholic beverages, you must be 21 years of age or older. I reserve the right to check ID’s.
2. Do I need reservations? OR Can I reserve seats?
Yes, you need reservations. You may reserve seats if you have six or more people in your group. Otherwise it is first come first serve.
3. When does a new schedule for upcoming classes come out?
New classes will be posted on the second Tuesday of every month.
4. What time do I need to arrive for a class?
ABC will be opened 15 minutes prior to the start of class for you to set up your space and have everyone register.
5. What should I wear?
I provide aprons for everyone, however I would still wear clothes that can get dirty. The acrylic paint we use does not come out of clothes well.
6. What supplies do I need to bring with me?
ABC provides brushes, paint, canvas, easels, and aprons. Standard canvas size is 16 x 20?. ABC does not allow outside canvas in the studio. On occasion, for a special we may offer this opportunity.
7. How much does it cost?
Friday Classes: $25
8. How do I reserve for a party or shower?
Call or email to set up your next private paint part