We are so excited to host instructor Deb Guess again for a metalsmithing workshop.
Sign Up now for the March 7, 2013 workshop. 6-9pm
Using several different varieties and gauges of wire, we will learn
a short-cut method for creating beautifully twisted links. We
will then use chunks of solder to create bold hammered
connections. Learn to make your own clasp and to wire-wrap
beaded dangles for embellishing.
No metalsmithing or jewelry design experience required!
Workshop fee of $60 includes materials and use of tools. You may bring your own tools if you wish.
• Register for workshops in-person or by-phone. Full payment is required at time of registration by cash, debit, or credit card.
• Materials and tools are included with workshop fee for this session.
• Workshops are designed for students 15-years and older.
• Minimum 6: Maximum 10 participants • Please be prompt to class. We kindly ask that you do not bring guests or small children to workshops.
• Workshops are non-refundable unless we must cancel a workshop.
• If we must cancel a workshop, a full refund by check or store credit will be issued.
Aberdeen Bead Co 944-1212 105 W South St, Aberdeen NC 28315